/****** Collapsing Nested Menu Items | Code by Elegant Themes ******/
- Access to a high-quality inspection service for fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables that provide inspection certificates and digital photographs that aid in dispute resolution.
- Training seminars for your quality control personnel to help protect your bottom line, performed by OPMA’s nationally-renowned instructor, Jeff Honey.
- Professional assistance and advice on industry-related issues (e.g. interpretation of government regulations, grade standards, good arrival guidelines).
- Updates and access to Food Waste Reduction Initiative.
- Invitations to additional learning opportunities such as Lunch & Learn events.